- Trusted lab-tested British Military Filtration Technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels
- Protection against harmful gases, odours, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke, allergens and pathogens
- The world's most trusted reusable anti-pollution mask
- Adjustable straps, perfect for travel, especially to China or India.
- Presented in a slimline tin for storage available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
Cambridge Mask™ masks are N99 tested as opposed to the next level down, N95 and filter out dust, pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3 as well as bacteria and viruses using a unique triple layer filtration system. The first layer catches larger pollution particles such as dust and PM10, followed by the Three-Ply Micro-Particulate Filter, which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3. The last layer has been developed by the UK's Ministry of Defence and filters out viruses, bacteria and gas pollution such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine and Formaldehyde.
Bandanair CA Air Pollution Masks are manufactured by Cambridge Environmental Solutions, Unit 22, Middle Court, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge, CB22 4AF, United Kingdom. For full terms and conditions go to https://cambridgemask.com/terms-and-conditions/
The masks described hereon, in common with most Air Pollution fashion masks, are provided on an "as is" basis, use of this product is at the user's own risk.