PiCO Home - the world's smallest Air Quality Monitor
PiCO Home tracks the air you breathe and gives you personalized recommendations to keep you and your family safe. - It goes anywhere. PiCO Home fits in your palm and is small, compact, lightweight, and beautiful. - It knows what you breathe. PiCO Home's highly accurate sensors can measure harmful substances in the air. - It's incredibly smart. PiCO Home works with AI speakers and its mobile app keeps you constantly updated on the air you breathe.
- Wi-Fi communication
- Enhanced accuracy of the temperature, relative humidity, and VOCs
- FLash memory for storing air quality data without a network connection
- Integrates with Amazon’s Alexa
- Mobile application updates with better UI & UX
Live healthier. Know what you breathe.
PiCO Home is an elegant, personal smart air quality monitor that can tell what's in the air you breathe. It measures dangerous particulates in the air in real-time.
Our high-quality sensors provide critical, real-time information about the air quality around you instantly, at a glance and give you recommendations on what you can do to improve the air you breathe.
Unlike traditional air monitors, PiCO Home provides you peace of mind with a combination of high-reliable data, portability, and a low price.
1. MEMS Metal-oxide Gas Sensor: MEMS is the industry standard for detecting potentially harmful gases in the air. PiCO senses Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) released by cleaning agents, paints, and carpets, flooring, and even your family! The MEMS sensor picks up any trace of Acetone, methanol, ethanol, and other harmful compounds in the air.
High levels of VOCs in the air can have an impact on general comfort and well-being, as well as taking a toll on cognitive abilities.
The MEMS Metal-oxide Gas sensing element is first class when it comes to real-world application. It has long-term stability and a low drift (meaning 1 will always be 1). It’s also protected against dust and water making it extremely robust and durable.
2. CMOSens® Sensor: When professionals need to measure temperature and humidity, they trust CMOSens®. So do we.
3. Laser Particle Sensor: PiCO's laser-based particle sensor is far more accurate than cheap, dull LED sensors, ensuring accurate measurement of fine dust (PM2.5 and PM10) in the air. These small particles are among the most dangerous and difficult forms of air pollution to protect yourself against. PM2.5 particles (just 0.0025mm in size) are so small they get through most masks and window seals right into your lungs and blood.
4.3 million people die annually from exposure to household air pollutants. Most perish from stroke (34%), heart disease (26%) and chronic pulmonary disease (22%). Pneumonia and lung cancer account for 12% and 6% of deaths, respectively.